Heal Your Skin and Digestive Problems
Without Harmful Medications
This was me!
I'M AN ORIGINAL CATCHPHRASE
There was a time where I would look in the mirror and be disgusted by what I saw: huge, swollen red bumps all over that made me cry instantly at the sight of them.
I would cry and think, "why me?! I don't deserve this!".
No matter what I did, how many products or medications I tried, nothing seemed to help. I was on and off antibiotics, birth control and topical medications prescribed by my doctor. I was told over and over that these products were the absolute "end-all-be-all" to my angry, inflamed skin.
I even did a round of "the miracle drug" mainstream oral acne treatment, which did help for about a year until my acne came back with a vengeance. I felt like I had ZERO control over my skin despite doing EVERYTHING "right".
As if dealing with acne wasn't enough, THEN I started having severe digestive problems... Constant bloating, sometimes constipation, sometimes diarrhea, I felt so crappy after I ate almost anything.
• I was so tired of others offering me their unwarranted miracle cures
• I was tired of feeling judged by others because of my acne and my digestive problems
• I was tired of my extensive, time consuming makeup routine that was required to camouflage the redness and the bumps
• I was fed up because I just didn't understand why this was happening to me, why it was STILL happening to me, after so many years and so many failed treatments
• I spent so much time and money on doctors copays, medications, products and treatments that never amounted to the results I was hoping for
But most of all, I just felt defeated and embarrassed. No one around me seemed to understand the emotional turmoil that acne or digestive issues cause; I had lost my self confidence and hope that I'll ever be "normal" again...
UNTIL... I decided I was done.
Discover the missing piece(s) to your acne journey AND
Learn how you can identify EXACTLY what you need to do to finally get the clear skin you've been working toward
Design an action plan for the next 30 days to get you on the path to clear skin!
It was while I was completing my Master's degree in Nutrition and reviewing new research on the gut-brain connection as well as nutrition and acne that I had a breakthrough...
I realized that being an over-stressor, ignoring emotional triggers and not eating well was taking a toll on my body...I also realized that shockingly, all the things I did in my teenage years to help my acne probably made my acne worse now.
My nearly lifetime use of oral contraceptives and antibiotics (for acne, because of course nobody told me the negative impact regular doses of antibiotics would have on my gut) actually made the problem WORSE and likely contributed to my digestive problems later...
Even though I had tried the typical diet eliminations for acne and IBS before and didn't see results, I realized there was much more to it than that. All this time I was seeking solutions that didn't address the root cause of my issues.
Did you know that people with acne actually have a distinctly different composition of gut microbes compared to those without acne?
Book your free 30 minute assessment! During this 30 minutes, you'll:
This is VITAL to know because dysbiosis (an imbalance of the good and bad critters in our digestive tract) is the most common cause of things like acne, IBS, SIBO, Candida, Leaky gut....basically every.problem.I.had.
So, here's what I did:
• I implemented a stress management action plan. Download a free copy of the one I made here.
• I took a specialized food sensitivity test to identify inflammation-causing foods in MY body. (You can find out more about this blood test here.)
• I crafted a customized, anti-inflammatory elimination diet based on the results of that food sensitivity test and followed it precisely for approximately 30 days. I also included some other restrictions based off of my knowledge of common acne-triggering foods (such as dairy, sugar and certain carbohydrates).
• I took supplements that were appropriate for me based on the severity and type of acne I had with considerations for any medical conditions I had.
• I took herbs that helps heal and rebalance my gut. I added gut-nourishing foods and drinks to my diet to help replenish good bacteria and reset my gut balance
• I dove into self love & self care.
After doing these things, I can now happily say my skin reflects how much happier my gut is! I've dedicated my life's work to helping other women through this, because I have experienced how amazing it feels to finally get to the bottom of your issues and experience:
• Skin that won't "fight" you- the goal is for your skin to work WITH you -
• A tummy that is calm and happy. It may tell you what it doesn't like sometimes but NOT in a way that will disrupt your life -
• Freedom to live your life without concern to how bad your skin looks or how bloated you are that day -
• The self confidence and self love you had been living without for so long -
• All that freed up mental space to think about things besides acne or digestive problems -
• Finally, feeling "normal"
**Please note, results vary from person to person
I'M HERE TO TELL YOU THAT
YOU HAVE SUFFERED ENOUGH
You DON'T have to live with adult acne. Are you ready to find out how you can get these same results?
Schedule your free assessment and we'll map out a full healing plan customized just for you.